DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. was established in February, 1997 as a North American subsidiary of F.tech Inc. in Japan. We are part of F.tech’s global network of companies covering Japan, the United States, Canada, China, Philippines, Indonesia and Mexico. In addition we have numerous Joint Ventures and Technical Agreements with companies in Asia, Europe, and South America.
This global family allows us to provide stamping, hydroforming, welding, cold forging, e-coating and assembly of parts to Automotive OEM’s around the world.
Corporate Mission Statement
From a global perspective, we strive to contribute to our society and to improve the quality of life through manufacturing of highest quality products with ambition and sincerity.
Corporate Management Policies
- Our company shall be based on harmony and sincerity of all employees.
- Our company shall let theories come to terms with practices.
- Our company shall maintain Youthfulness with ever producing new ideas.
- Our company shall produce values with better quality products.
- Our company shall pay respect to harmony with local communities.
All companies in our global family share the same values where Safety, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction are our first priority. Our other philosophies include the spirit of challenge, continuous improvement (Kaizen) and 5S principles:
整理 Seiri – Clearing up
整頓 Seiton – Organizing
清掃 Seiso – Cleaning Up
清潔 Seiketsu – Standardizing
躾 Shitsuke – Training and Discipline
“Through team work, we can create a working environment for all to be proud of.”
- Prompt actions
- Close communication
- Working with a strong sense of responsibility
- Candid discussions
- Clean and orderly working environment